The main purpose of the Thyme Online’s website is to promote our business activities and services. Most of the communications we publish is targeted at ‘Business to Business’. Where possible please provide us with the business contact information rather than your personal contact information.
What we do
We are a digital marketing, web design and web development agency offering a range of services including website design and development, website hosting, SEO, Social Media Services, Graphic Design, PPC and other marketing services.
Data we collect
We will request information such as your name and contact details (including address, postcode, telephone number, email address) and company details which you can choose to provide when you either subscribe to our e-mail newsletter or use our online services such as our contact forms.
We need to collect this information to be able to provide you with our products and services. It also helps us personalise and deliver relevant content in any e-mails
The legal basis for our collection of this data is defined as ‘Legitimate Interest’, as it is reasonable for you to expect that you will be contacted in regards to your enquiry after having emailed us or entered your contact details into an enquiry form
We do not collect ‘sensitive data’ about you (data about ‘racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership’.)
We do not knowingly collect, process or share the Personal Data of children or minors, if you are under 18, please do not provide any personal information to us
You do not have to provide us with any Personal Data if you do not want to, however we will be unable to contact you about your enquiry if you do not
Use of personal data
If you provide your telephone number to us, we will contact you via phone to qualify your enquiry and to ascertain your requirements
We may also contact you via email with information we believe will be of interest to you.
We also use your information for the purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer services and making available our products and services to both existing customers and prospective customers.
We may send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post, by email or telephone (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
We may need to supply some of your data to a third party to be able to supply you with a service. We will only provide the data that is essential to the provision of the service
We will retain your Personal Data for up to 24 months, either from from the date of submission or from our last communication with you. The reasons we retain your Personal Data for this period are as follows:
- It may take us some time to contact you after you have made your enquiry
- Once we have contacted you we may contact you by way of a courtesy call to ensure that your requirements have been met and to maintain the standards of the service we provide
- We run promotions and launch new products from time to time. We will update you with this information if we believe it is of interest or benefit to you
- We have more information to refer to if you contact us again in the future or make a complaint
- We will need this information if we are providing you with any services
How we store your data and information
We make reasonable efforts to keep your data and information safe. This means where we store this information electronically, we keep our software up to date and use modern security software
We have outlined the rights that apply to the Personal Data we collect, which are as follows:
- The right of access – this means you have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. We will provide this information to you free of charge
- The right of rectification – if the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to correct it or complete it
- The right to erasure – sometimes known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this means if you request us to do so, we will delete the Personal Data we hold about you. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future
- The right to restrict processing – this means that you can request for us to cease processing your data rather than deleting it. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future
- The right to data portability – this means if you request Personal Data from us we will provide it in a commonly used, machine readable form
- The right to object – this means you can object to us processing your Personal Data if you do not believe it is in your interest
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you so wish
How to contact us
Postal Address: Thyme Online Ltd,, PO Box AP59223-317, Nassau, The Bahamas
Use of IP address
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. On occasions, we collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to analyse aggregate information, and to audit the use of our website
Third party cookies and remarketing
Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics, one of the most popular and trusted analytics solutions, to help us to understand how people use our website. It does this by tracking such information as how long people spend on our website, the pages they visit, the website that referred them to our website and other aggregate data. We do this so that we can make improvements to our website and provide a better user experience and more engaging content.
Use of clear GIFs
Links to other sites
You should be aware that when you are on our website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our website pages that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. The privacy policies of these other sites may significantly differ from that of Thyme Online. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information collected there
Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information associated with our visitors is of the utmost concern to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our users’ personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
A data breach is where someone gains unauthorised access to the data we hold. Should we become aware of any breach of the data we hold, we endevour to inform affected customers by email within 48 working hours of ascertaining which customers may have been affected.
The data controller
The data controller is Thyme Online Ltd, PO Box AP59223-317, Nassau, The Bahamas